This is the Linux app named FluidSynth whose latest release can be downloaded as README.md. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FluidSynth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A real-time software synthesizer based on the SoundFont 2 specifications. It can be used for live audio synthesis of MIDI events or for rendering MIDI files to disk, using SoundFont instruments. It can also be embedded in other applications.
This is not a application with a graphical user interface, however there are several GUI applications which utilize FluidSynth.
- Live playing: play on your MIDI keyboard and hear the results
- Play back MIDI files (or render to disk)
- Embeddable library: use as a renderer in your own application
Advanced End Users, Developers
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluidsynth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.