This is the Linux app named fluxmed whose latest release can be downloaded as fluxmed.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fluxmed with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Fluxmed is a simple and intuitive program to facilitate the evaluation of patients with graphics and organized results of laboratory tests. In the future, a SOAP and a list of issues should be implemented as well.
Healthcare Industry, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fluxmed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.