This is the Linux app named FluxY whose latest release can be downloaded as FluxY.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FluxY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FluxY is a command line based high-throughput processing tool set for stable isotope labelled mass spectral data used for metabolic flux analysis. To get started simply download and unzip the FluxY.zip file and follow the getting started document in the Instructions folder.
- Operating system(s): Platform independent.
- Requirements: PERL v.5 or higher.
- A windows based GUI is also available (see FluxY GUI)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/msfluxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.