This is the Linux app named FMesh whose latest release can be downloaded as fmesh.0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FMesh with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: Use Fltk_Contour insted this code! FMesh is a simply scientific data visualization tool based on OpenGL. FMesh can generate 2D and 3D graph of contour and color maps for any (x,y,z) scattered data set, many other options are included.
Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmesh/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.