This is the Linux app named Folder Bookmarks whose latest release can be downloaded as FolderBookmarks22.214.171.124Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Folder Bookmarks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Folder bookmarks allows you to quickly open a file or folder you use on a regular basis. No need to navigate large folder directories, just double-click the bookmark to open it! Will run on any operating system with .NET Framework 4.0+ installed.
- Quickly access files/folders buried in large folder directories
- Simple to use drag-and-drop actions
- Built-in Help Files
- Runs on any OS with .NET 4.0 Installed
- ****Version: 2.1****
- Fixed a major bug that prevented the application from saving the database (my bad....)
- Quick-access 'Recent' menu: simply right-click the icon in the task bar and click 'Recent' to open a bookmark without changing windows
- I've brought back the Drag-to-Folder feature that allows you to copy/move files and folders to a bookmarked folder by simply dragging them to the bookmark's icon (it will still work in details view)
- ****Recently Updated in 2.0****
- I've finally finished re-writing over 3000 lines of code to bring you Folder Bookmarks 2.0!!!
- Fresh new Database system which is faster and more dynamic
- New simplified layout
- Centralised category management
- Re-order the categories, instead of alphabetically sorted
- Better searching
- Two new default categories: 'All' and 'Recent'
- > 'All' Displays all of the bookmarks, so this means you don't have to set a category
- > 'Recent' lists all the bookmarks you've used recently, to make it quicker to open bookmarks you use frequently (this is the default load tab), the length can be changed in the settings
- Two different views: Icons view and Details view (for slower/older computers)
- Completely re-designed built-in help
- Archive backup/restoring, including restoring from previous versions (so create an archive if you're using a previous version)
- Fixed a problem that prevented scrolling vertically
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/folderbookmarks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.