This is the Linux app named Foodsoft whose latest release can be downloaded as foodsoft-potsdam-20091220.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foodsoft with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Web-based software to manage a non-profit food coop (product catalog, ordering, accounting, job scheduling).
A food cooperative is a group of people that buy food from suppliers of their own choosing. A collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day. And all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the process.
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foodsoft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.