This is the Linux app named FOPLaboratory whose latest release can be downloaded as foplaboratory_0.8.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FOPLaboratory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FOPLaboratory is meant to help the developer of XSL/FO style-sheets.
This utility shall facilitate the repeated transformation of one and the same XML-file to PDF. Its main feature is therefor the capability to restore the configuration of one transformation job for a later run. When XML-contents or the XSL style-sheet change, you can just execute FOPLaboratory and immediately start processing to create an updated PDF-file.
On the other hand, FOPLaboratory lets you swiftly exchange XSL-sheets to generate different PDF-files from one and the same XML-contents.
The published project files contain the C++/Qt source-code of the program.
I am accepting donations. The money is going into the renovation of a farm-house and a barn, as well as into the construction of our domestic wet-park.., some animals.., fruit-trees and stuff. TIA !
- transform arbitrary XML-files with XSL/FO
- calls the fop executable in an external process
- remember settings (files and configuration) for the next program session
- immediately apply modifications to XML or XSL and test
- open the main XSL-sheet or any of the included files for modification directly from the main-dialog
- create output as PDF or FO
- immediately verify results
- configure your favorite editor for XML and XSL
- configure your favorite viewer-application for PDF
- configurable XML syntax-highlighting in the internal editor
- when installed, call tidy on the content of the internal editor
- a small and simple utility, which should run on any platform which supports Qt
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Other Audience
C++, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foplaboratory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.