This is the Linux app named forever whose latest release can be downloaded as 4.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named forever with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A simple CLI tool for ensuring that a given script runs continuously (i.e. forever). Note that this project currently fully depends on the community for implementing fixes and new features. For new installations we encourage you to use pm2 or nodemon. If you are using forever programmatically you should install forever-monitor. There are two ways to use forever: through the command line or by using forever in your code. Note: If you are using forever programatically you should install forever-monitor. You can use forever to run scripts continuously (whether it is written in node.js or not). In addition to passing forever the path to a script (along with accompanying options, described above), you may also pass forever the path to a JSON file containing these options. The forever module exposes some useful methods to use in your code. Each method returns an instance of an EventEmitter which emits when complete.
- There are several examples designed to test the fault tolerance of forever
- Forever parses JSON configuration files using shush, allowing the use of in-line comments within such files
- JSON configuration files can also be used to define the startup options for multiple applications
- You can create a list of metadata objects about each process that is being run using forever
- Cleans up any extraneous forever *.pid files that are on the target system
- Removes all log files from the root forever directory that do not belong to current running forever processes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forever.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.