This is the Linux app named Forex General whose latest release can be downloaded as ForexGeneralSetup1.1.0-alpha.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Forex General with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Forex General was first released in 2010 with four main trading components: Forex Raptor Freeware, Triangular Arbitrage Calculator, FX News Hunter, and 4-REX. In this updated version, a new trade panel is introduced call QUIX and designed for the beginner trader. Using the widgets from FXPricing for trade recommendations and then sending the trade to Metatrader via the Metatrader API Bridge server will take much of the guess work out of the trade analysis. REMEMBER: FOREX TRADING IS RISKY, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!
Forex General is the first application that used a Metatrader Bridge for autonomous trading. The bridge also included FIX protocol.
During the rebuilt of Forex General to use the Metatrader Bridge at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mtbridge/, releases will appear at this repository prior to Microsoft Store.
The GITHUB project MT4-TCP (https://github.com/pingleware/mt4-tcp) is currently being updated to allow MT4 to become an API server.
- (Automatic) Algorithmic Foreign Currency Trading
- Metatrader 4/5 compatible
- Integration with OANDA REST API (no need for Metatrader)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forex-general/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.