This is the Linux app named forty-two to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fortytwo-0.3.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named forty-two to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
forty-two to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:forty-two is a clone of the 1943 game written in C++. It is intended to provide a clean codebase for simple 2D shoot-em-up games using the SDL. Customization can be done by plugging in custom graphics, data files and scheme (guile) AI scripts.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/forty-two/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.