This is the Linux app named Foundation for Emails whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foundation for Emails with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Foundation for Emails
Foundation for Emails is a framework that allows you to create responsive HTML emails that work on any device and on any email client, even Outlook. All of its HTML/CSS components have been tested, ensuring consistency across every major email client.
Foundation for Emails consists of a solid set of customizable components, including a fully responsive grid, typography, alignment classes and more. It also has a new templating language, Inky, that makes it easier than ever to write HTML emails. Inky converts simple HTML into the complex tables required for email layout.
- Works on any device and on any email client
- Customizable Sass
- New Inky templating language
- ZURB stack
- A range of email components
- Easy to update
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foundation-for-emails.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.