This is the Linux app named FoxBAT (FirefOX Bayesian Analysis Tool) whose latest release can be downloaded as foxbat.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FoxBAT (FirefOX Bayesian Analysis Tool) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FoxBAT (FirefOX Bayesian Analysis Tool)
DESCRIPTIONFoxBAT was made in an attempt to see if Naïve Bayesian filtering commonly used for spam filtering could be employed in the World Wide Web context. The application consists of a Firefox extension (.XPI package) and a Perl server script.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foxbatfirefox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.