This is the Linux app named foxfm whose latest release can be downloaded as foxfm_0-30-0.xpi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named foxfm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Download for Firefox 48 and later here:
The main target of the Firefox addon foxfm is to support the player of OFM with additional and usefull information.
A second aim of foxfm is to reduce the number of clicks required for certain actions like buying or selling players. The prices of all stadium blocks can be changed by one click.
foxfm provides a wide variety of configuration items to adjust it to the individual needs.
- extended OFM team
- extended OFM stadium: change prices for all blocks by one click
- extended OFM transfermarket
- configuration menu
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foxfm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.