This is the Linux app named Foxtrot whose latest release can be downloaded as foxtrot-4.0-distribution.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Foxtrot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFoxtrot is a small and powerful API for using threads with the Java(TM) Foundation Classes (JFC/Swing) and with Java Web Start.
It is based on a new concept, the Synchronous Model, that greatly increases ease of use.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/foxtrot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.