This is the Linux app named fre:ac - free audio converter whose latest release can be downloaded as freac-1.1-beta2-windows-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named fre:ac - free audio converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
fre:ac - free audio converter
DESCRIPTIONfre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper for various formats and encoders. It features MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, and Bonk format support, integrates freedb/CDDB, CDText and ID3v2 tagging and is available in several languages.
- Converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC and Bonk formats
- Integrated audio CD ripper with freedb/CDDB support
- Easy to learn and use, still offering expert options when you need them
- Portable application to install on a USB drive and run everywhere
- Completely free and open source without any ads or other malware
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bonkenc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.