This is the Linux app named packfilemanager whose latest release can be downloaded as PackFileManager5.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named packfilemanager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is the Total War pack file manager project, starting from version 1.7.
A short introduction into Warscape modding: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?620537-Warscape-Modding-Primer
Join the PFM user group on Steam to receive update notifications: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pfm_users
- Management of the Total War series' Warscape .pack files
- Supports ETW, NTW, TWS2, TWR2, TWWH, and TWWH2
- Integrated db file editor (almost all supported)
- Integrated model_buildings editor
- Integrated .esf (startpos etc) editor
- Integrated .loc file editor
- Integrated Group Formations editor (S2 only)
- Integrated simple text editor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.