This is the Linux app named Fred Server whose latest release can be downloaded as FredServer-v1.3.5-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fred Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FredServer is the server component for the Fred 2007 time recording client. With FredServer it is possible to collect the efforts recorded by the Fred 2007 client and to store these efforts in a central database for further analysis.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fredserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.