This is the Linux app named Free DELTA whose latest release can be downloaded as pydelta-1.70.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free DELTA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Free DELTA Project is a free, open-source, software alternative for a generic system to the processing of taxonomic descriptions based on the DELTA (DEscription Language for TAxonomy) format.
- Read data from the DELTA and IntKey file formats (see http://www.delta-intkey.com/)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Fortran, Python, Perl, C++, Object Pascal, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freedelta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.