This is the Linux app named Free Simulated Radar Client whose latest release can be downloaded as freesimrc-0.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Free Simulated Radar Client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free Simulated Radar Client
DESCRIPTIONFreeSimRC is a framework to provide radar clients for virtual
air traffic control networks (e.g. VATSIM, IVAO). It handles the
data provided by these networks, so it can be used by different
radar client frontends.
Education, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freesimrc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.