This is the Linux app named FreeBooth whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeBooth_0.9.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeBooth with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a simple photobooth application. You can take pictures with a camera(e.g. a dslr) and they will be shown in the application immediatly. You need no internet at your event location. Every user can save an Email-adress to his favourit picture and you can send all Emails via the sending wizard when you have internet again e.g. the next day. But it also supportes direct email sending if you have internet.
To get the pictures into the booth software you have to use a tethering software like EOS Utility for Windows or gphoto2 or darktable for Linux
- build your own DIY photo booth with only a laptop, a camera and this software
- send pictures via mail and save paper
- works completely without internet at your event location
- it comes with an embedded server where you can see all pictures in a slideshow which shows immediatly the latest picture and if there wasn`t a new picture for 60 seconds a random picture every 5 seconds
- optimized for touchscreens
- requires JRE 8 or above
- languages: English, Russian and German
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freebooth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.