This is the Linux app named freedomotic whose latest release can be downloaded as freedomotic-commander-5.6.0-rc4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freedomotic with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Freedomotic is an open source, flexible, secure Internet of Things (IoT) development framework, useful to build and manage modern smart spaces. It is targeted to private individuals (home automation) as well as business users (smart retail environments, ambient aware marketing, monitoring and analytics, etc).
Freedomotic can interact with well known standard building automation protocols as well as with "do it yourself" solutions. It treats the web, social networks and branded frontends as first class components of the system.
[REPORT AN ISSUE]
- Realtime Marketing
- Crosslanguage Rest API
- Things Autodiscovery
- Secure, Multilanguage and Multiuser
- ... and much more
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freedomotic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.