This is the Linux app named Freematics Arduino Builder whose latest release can be downloaded as FreematicsArduinoBuilder-1.0.13-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Freematics Arduino Builder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Freematics Arduino Builder
Freematics Arduino Builder is a fully standalone utility for viewing, compiling, configuring and uploading Arduino sketch or pre-compiled binary to Arduino board without need for any development environment setup. It currently supports AVR, ESP8266 and ESP32.
- Integrated Arduino core and library files
- Integrated toolchain+SDK for AVR,ESP8266,ESP32
- Controlling compiling options
- Custom sketch configuration GUI
- Hackable GUI (Electron app)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinodev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.