This is the Linux app named FreeMind whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeMind-Windows-Installer-1.0.1-max-java-installer-embedded.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeMind with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A mind mapper, and at the same time an easy-to-operate hierarchical editor with strong emphasis on folding. These two are not really two different things, just two different descriptions of a single application. Often used for knowledge and content management.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freemind/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.