This is the Linux app named FreeMUD to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeMUD_v0_25_alpha.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeMUD to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeMUD to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONFreeMUD is a free text-based MUD game server designed from the ground up using Python 3.
A minimum of Python 3.3 is required to run this program due to its use of the new python socket method "detach()" and bugfixes to the detach() method that were implemented as of Python version 3.3.
Note: The project is currently in a semi-barebones, alpha-ish state. A number of planned features are not yet implemented, while others are in the process of being implemented and may not yet be complete.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freemud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.