This is the Linux app named freeshout whose latest release can be downloaded as freeshout-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named freeshout with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONfreeshout is aiming to become the most popular shoutbox system available. It uses PHP and MySQL to create a one of a kind system for you to use. Fully customizable, you can download special theme files to skin your shoutbox and anything else you desire.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeshout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.