This is the Linux app named FreeWERM whose latest release can be downloaded as FreeWERM_1.0.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FreeWERM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FreeWERM is a web-based application that can manage the HR side of any business. It stores attendance, payroll, personnel, and departmental data. It can also create Excel reports and PDF documents based on the information in its database.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freewerm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.