This is the Linux app named frida whose latest release can be downloaded as frida-core-devkit-16.1.4-windows-x86_64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named frida with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Dynamic instrumentation toolkit for developers, reverse-engineers, and security researchers. Inject your own scripts into black box processes. Hook any function, spy on crypto APIs or trace private application code, no source code needed. Edit, hit save, and instantly see the results. All without compilation steps or program restarts. Works on Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux, iOS, Android, and QNX. Install the Node.js bindings from npm, grab a Python package from PyPI, or use Frida through its Swift bindings, .NET bindings, Qt/Qml bindings, or C API. Frida is and will always be free software (free as in freedom). We want to empower the next generation of developer tools, and help other free software developers achieve interoperability through reverse engineering. We are proud that NowSecure is using Frida to do fast, deep analysis of mobile apps at scale. Frida has a comprehensive test-suite and has gone through years of rigorous testing across a broad range of use-cases.
- Edit, hit save, and instantly see the results
- Frida is and will always be free software
- Inject your own scripts into black box processes
- Hook any function, and spy on crypto APIs
- Works on Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux, iOS, Android, and QNX
- For developers, reverse-engineers, and security researchers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frida.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.