This is the Linux app named FrostWire whose latest release can be downloaded as frostwire-6.9.7.windows.github.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FrostWire with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FrostWire http://www.frostwire.com/ is a media player and Peer to Peer (P2P) information sharing client for the BitTorrent network.
This project is not affiliated with LimeWire LLC. FrostWires' source code is Licensed under the GNU GPL and Apache Open Source licenses.
Any of the following operating systems:
● Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista for Intel processors (64-bit only)
● Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later (64-bit)
● Linux, Unix such as Solaris (64-bit)
● Android 7.0 or later
256 MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
An active internet connection
- BitTorrent Support
- BitTorrent and Cloud file search
- Download video and audio from hundreds of websites, just paste page url on search box
- Audio Player (mplayer based)
- Video Player (mplayer based)
- Sound cloud search and download
- Archive.org search and download
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frostwire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.