This is the Linux app named frp whose latest release can be downloaded as frp_0.38.0_windows_386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named frp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
frp stands for exactly what it is: a fast reverse proxy. It helps you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the Internet. It is currently under development, but already supports TCP and UDP, as well as HTTP and HTTPS protocols where requests can be forwarded to internal services by domain name. It also has a P2P connect mode and many other nifty features. These include configuration files, environment variables, a dashboard that shows you frp's status and proxies' statistics information, an Admin UI that helps you check and manage frpc's configuration, and many others.
- Configuration Files
- Environment Variables
- Admin UI
- Saves monitor data in cache
- 2 authentication methods for authenticating frpc with frps
- Encryption and Compression
- Hot-Reloading frpc configuration
- Get proxy status from client
- Only allowing certain ports on the server
- Port Reuse
- Bandwidth Limit
- TCP Stream Multiplexing
- Supports KCP Protocol
- Connection Pooling
- Load balancing
- Service Health Check
- Rewriting the HTTP Host Header
- Setting other HTTP Headers
- Get Real IP (for http proxy only)
- Require HTTP Basic Auth (Password) for Web Services
- Custom Subdomain Names
- URL Routing
- TCP Port Multiplexing
- Connecting to frps via HTTP PROXY
- Range ports mapping
- Client Plugins
- Server Manage Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/frp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.