This is the Linux app named FTP image upload posting script whose latest release can be downloaded as 2011-183.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FTP image upload posting script with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FTP image upload posting script
DESCRIPTIONthis script helps you to publish images on the net without dealing with image-hostings. it does 3 things:
1) uploads selected images to your FTP
2) makes previews and uploads them too
3) gives you BBCode or HTML in desired format to publish anywhere
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftp-image/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.