This is the Linux app named ftp4j whose latest release can be downloaded as ftp4j-1.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ftp4j with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ftp4j library implements a Java full-featured FTP client. With ftp4j embedded in your application you can: transfer files (upload and download), browse the FTP site (directory listing), create, delete, rename and move directories and files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftp4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.