This is the Linux app named ftserver-android whose latest release can be downloaded as FTServer-2.0.56.apk. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ftserver-android with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Full Text Search Engine for Android Mobile, Windows Desktop, Linux Server. You can use the KeyWord to find relative WebSites, dig in important information, search answers. It has a web server inside, use it to share discoveries with people. App's Source Codes included, can be freely distributed over the internet in an unchanged or changed form.
Check the file size after downloaded the Android APK.
The Code Repository includes
FTServer Android Version Source Code (Android)
FTServer Java Server Version Source Code (Linux Windows)
FTServer .NET Server Version Source Code (Linux Windows)
- Android JSP Page
- ServletContextListener with WebListener
- Full Text Search
- JSP Server uses Only 18MB Memory on Android 10
- Java 1.8
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ftserver-android/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.