This is the Linux app named FullCalendar whose latest release can be downloaded as fullcalendar-5.10.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FullCalendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- The simplest way to get started is with FullCalendar’s pre-built bundles and <script> tags
- It’s possible to manually include the necessary <script> tags in the head of your HTML page and then initialize a calendar via browser globals
- For non-trivial projects, it is recommended to use an ES6-compatible build system like Webpack or Rollup along with a package manager like NPM or Yarn
- FullCalendar’s functionality is broken up into “plugins”
- Handlers (sometimes called “callbacks”) are sort of like options, but they are functions that get called whenever something special happens
- You can attach handlers after the calendar initializes using the on and off methods
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fullcalendar.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.