This is the Linux app named Funambol Jajah Plug-in whose latest release can be downloaded as Funambol-Jajah-Plug-in-win32-v1.0.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Funambol Jajah Plug-in with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Funambol Jajah Plug-in
The Jajah PIM plug-in Funambol enables to synchronize contact list information in a Funambol server with contact lists stored on the Jajah service.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jajahfunambol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.