This is the Linux app named FunkOS whose latest release can be downloaded as FunkOS_R3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FunkOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FunkOS is an RTOS for 8-32 bit MCUs including AVR, MSP430, and Cortex M3. Both C and C++ kernels avaiable. Key features include preemption, periodic events, device drivers, and mutex/semaphores. Includes a variety of graphics and filesystem middleware.
Please also check out FunkOS's big brother, Mark3OS. Mark3OS is slightly larger, but is more scalable, much more feature-rich, and supports a wider variety of devices.
- Multithreading Kernel
- Highly configurable
- Complete resource protection
- Device driver framework
- Library of device drivers and demo apps
- C and C++ kernels
- FAT filesystem support
- GUI framework
Science/Research, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/funkos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.