This is the Linux app named FXMovieManager whose latest release can be downloaded as fxmm_7_SDL2_24Jul2021.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FXMovieManager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FxMovieManager is a filemanager written to help managing movie files and video clips. It includes a twin-panel filemanager, a playlist and act as a simple front-end to MPlayer. Both filemanager and playlist can display thumbnails of movie files.
ChangeLog for v. 10.2.8:
mpv now uses the ``edl://`` command in order to correctly play multiple files with start and duration times on the PlayList;
italian translation on the configuration dialog has been improved.
- Twin-Panel File Manager with Movies Thumbnail (thumbnails creation place)
- Play Table with Movies Thumbnail (that can be saved to a file and reloaded)
- Simple front-end to MPlayer MPV and ffplay
- File Operations Dialog (Rename/Copy/Move/Simlink) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Properties Dialog (file properties, Audio and Video format, file permission)
- File Extension Associations Dialog (icons, Mime-Types, commands)
- Theme Selection Dialog (15 themes are available)
- Language Selection Dialog (EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, RU, CN, JP, Custom)
- Thumbnails Customization Dialog (for libffmpegthumbnailer only)
- Detailed Movie Information dialog (movie codec information) with Movie Thumbnail
- File Search Engine with matching file selection Dialog
- FXArchive: simple front-end to comand-line archive utilities
- FXScanVirus: simple front-end to libclamav
- FXTextView: simple text editor
Other toolkit, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fxmoviemanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.