This is the Linux app named Fyrox whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.29.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Fyrox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A feature-rich and easy-to-use game engine written in the Rust programming language. The engine comes with an editor, Fyroxed (Fyrox + editor) is a native scene editor for the Fyrox Game Engine. High-quality volumetric lighting (directional, point, spot) with soft shadows. PC (Windows, Linux, macOS) and Web (WebAssembly) support. First-class 3D and 2D support + ability to mix 3D with 2D. Deferred shading, use tons of lights with small overhead. Built-in save/load, save or load entire state of the engine in one call. Full-featured scene graph with various nodes (pivot, camera, mesh, light, particle system, sprite). High-quality binaural sound with Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) support. Standalone scene editor makes scenes in native engine format using the power of rusty editor. Rigid bodies, rich set of various colliders, joints, ray casting, etc.
- Advanced user interface with lots of widgets, the editor is made using this UI
- Advanced animation system with animation blending machines (similar to Mecanim) and animation retargetting
- Multi-camera rendering, allowing you to create picture-in-picture effects, make split-screen games and more.
- Skinning with flexible animation system
- Normal, parallax, environment mapping, classic techniques that tremendously improves quality of graphics.
- Render scene in a texture and use it later in other scene
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fyrox.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.