This is the Linux app named Gaimer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gaimer-0.0.1-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gaimer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gaimer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGaimer is a AIM chat room text-based game platform. It it written in Ruby and uses the Net::TOC library.
- Joins, reads and speaks to AIM chat rooms.
- Facilitates admin user commands to invoke/terminate/etc. games.
- Provides games with the necessary tools to communicate with the AIM chat room.
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gaimer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.