This is the Linux app named galculator whose latest release can be downloaded as galculator-2.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named galculator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
galculator is a GTK 2 / GTK 3 based scientific calculator supporting algebraic mode as well as RPN. Features include arithmetic precedence handling, mathematical functions, different number bases (DEC, HEX, BIN, OCT) and angle bases (radiant, degree, and grad).
Please note: This project page at sf.net reflects the state of the project up to August 2015. Beginning in September 2015, the project homepage was moved to http://galculator.mnim.org, with the source code repositories and issue trackers hosted at https://github.com/galculator/galculator.
- Algebraic notation calculator
- RPN calculator
- Mathematical expression parsing calculator
- GTK2 and GTK3
- basic mode
- scientific mode
- decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary number bases
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/galculator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.