This is the Linux app named Game Extractor whose latest release can be downloaded as extract_313.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Extractor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Reads and writes archives used in many popular games. Great for mod development and game translations. Supports over 3700 games, with more games added through small plugins. Also shows file previews and converts them to different formats.
- Plugins for reading and writing 3700+ game archives.
- Supports games from many platforms including PC, XBox, and PlayStation.
- Extract, replace, and rename files in existing archives.
- Add and remove files from existing archives, or create new archives from scratch.
- Previews of common formats including images, audio, and 3D mesh files.
- Convert previews into different formats.
- Format scanner, for finding files in unknown and unsupported archives.
- Use MexCom3 scripts to read and write additional archives, or create your own scripts.
- Hex viewer for displaying information about unknown files.
- View archive contents as a table, tree, or a list of thumbnail images.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gameextractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.