This is the Linux app named Game Patch Distributor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GamePatchDistributor_0.7.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Patch Distributor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Game Patch Distributor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GamePatchDistributor is designed as a convenient tool for game patch distribution on local LAN-parties. As frontend for an FTP-server or a Windows share it makes patches easily accessible over the network, without the need for a special server setup.
- Manage multiple Games and their patches/mods/...
- Store your files on local hd or via SMB/FTP (files can be used without the GPD))
- Selective download / multiple patch download
- Support for Windows/Linux/MacOSX
- Multiple language support (currently English, German)
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gpd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.