This is the Linux app named Game Server Watcher to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gswatcher-1.5.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Server Watcher to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Game Server Watcher to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Game Server Watcher is a simple program that allows you to watch for the state of game servers and have remote control to them. It also has buddy list and can notify you when any of your buddies comes to play. Currently it supports the following protocols: Source Engine; and platforms Linux and Windows.
- Buddy list
- Remote console
End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gswatcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.