This is the Linux app named Gamer Football Statistics whose latest release can be downloaded as gamerfootballstats_1.25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gamer Football Statistics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gamer Football Statistics
DESCRIPTIONA Java program for tracking your results in football games like PES12 or FIFA12 against other gamers/computer. Track tournaments organized by group stage and knock out phase or championships organized by seasons, matchdays and matches.
- Track your tournaments, organized in a group stage and k.o. phases
- Track your championships, with seasons, matchdays and matches
- Check your statistics for championships showing the eternal table and season as a tables
- Check your statistics for all tracked results showing by the eternal table
- Download national and club teams from the internet for the 4 big leagues
- Set the teams for your matches
- Use image of yourself for display
- Drag and drop of gamers, goals, assists and red cards for creating/updating matches
- Designed for mouse usage, except typing your name ;-)
- Check for updates of program
- Upcoming: Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese language. Be invited for more translations
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
JSP, Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gamerstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.