This is the Linux app named Gamers Proxy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gamersproxy-1.1-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gamers Proxy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gamers Proxy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Ever played a competitive game with a friend in which one of you hosted the server on their own machine? Ever thought that it's unfair that one person's ping is zero and the other one's is 80?
This is an open-source program that can emulate constant ping, ping spikes and packet losses. Download, extract wherever you want, launch the executable and read the instructions that are conveniently placed in the main window of the program.
This program allows gamers to fake their ping and packet loss. Only games which allow direct IP connections are supported - this program will not emulate the game server and will not advertise itself on any master server of any game.
The idea is this:
game client -> proxy -> game server
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gamersproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.