This is the Linux app named Gammu whose latest release can be downloaded as gammu-1.37.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gammu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gammu is a cellular manager for mobile phones/modems. It contains libraries and functions for ringtones,logos,phonebook,SMS,etc. (used by external software), a command line version (with backup/restore) and SMS gateway (with MySQL and PostgreSQL supp
- SMS daemon service to receive and send messages automatically.
- Command line utility which allows to use all libGammu features.
- Python bindings for libGammu, so that you can use it from Python scripts.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
Python, Visual Basic, C, PHP, Delphi/Kylix
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gammu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.