This is the Linux app named Gardener whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.61.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gardener with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kubernetes-native system managing the full lifecycle of conformant Kubernetes clusters as a service on Alicloud, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, EquinixMetal, vSphere, MetalStack, and Kubevirt with minimal TCO. Kubernetes is a cloud-native enabler built around the principles of a resilient, manageable, observable, highly automated, loosely coupled system. Gardener is a standard Kubernetes extension and adheres to the same concepts by design. The Gardener project is committed to fostering an open community of collaborators and adopters. We aim to deliver a standard solution that meets the needs of our entire community and ecosystem. Gardener was born as a solution for actual and common problems such as control on the Kubernetes stack, minimizing the TCO, infrastructures pervasiveness, operating in restricted/regulated environments or bare metal, at a massive scale.
- Cloud-native at heart
- Open community effort
- Gardener abstracts environment specifics to deliver the same homogeneous Kubernetes-native DevOps experience everywhere
- A single Gardener can scale to register and manage thousands of clusters, regardless of their location - public/private clouds, DC bare metal, regulated environments
- Gardener manages clusters very much like pods are orchestrated in Kubernetes
- Gardenlets manage control planes, worker nodes (full lifecycle, self-healing and updates) and cluster components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gardener.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.