This is the Linux app named garlic3 whose latest release can be downloaded as DataContext-0.2.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named garlic3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gambas3* coding tools and examples for use in SMB or other organizations that make internal programs.
E.g. from database fields to class sourcecode with DbInfoCode, clean up source with ProbableCause, or just use an empty project template
*For Gambas2 see older "garlic" project: https://sourceforge.net/p/garlic/wiki/Home/.
- Connect to database (check -)
- Check very fast existing databases and tables (DbInfoCode)
- Create databases, tables in MySql database (DbInfoCode)
- Create gb3 sourcecode for object persistence (DbInfoCode)
- Analyze gb3 project, find unused variables (ProbableCause)
- Use empty gb3 project with About, FMain, ..
Gnome, KDE, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/garlic3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.