This is the Linux app named Gateway whose latest release can be downloaded as configgui-0.2.0-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gateway with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The gateway is an open source JavaEE application developed by the Vermont Dept of Taxes. It provides a web services framework for accepting Streamlined Sales Tax registrations and returns. It also includes a web interface for submitting transmissions.
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
HSQL, JDBC, MySQL, Oracle
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gateway/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.