This is the Linux app named Gatsby whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.12.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gatsby with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Create high-quality, dynamic web apps, from blogs to e-commerce sites to user dashboards
- Use a modern stack for every site
- Pulls in data from any data source
- Automates code splitting, image optimization, inlining critical styles, lazy-loading, and prefetching resources, and more
- Host at scale for pennies
- Equipped with the power of the latest web technologies
- Internet Scale
- Plugins and starters
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gatsby.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.