This is the Linux app named GaugeBook to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gaugebook-0-7-5-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GaugeBook to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GaugeBook to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GaugeBook displays Gauges of your FSX (with SP2 or Acceleration) and gives you control over a lot of Settings. Change Frequencies, QNH, etc with a few mouse clicks. It's still beta but the new G1000 is a blast. Runs smooth on any notebook.
- Features lots of steam gauges, some glass gauges (G1000, some 737)
- Hardware accelerated graphics (runs even smooth on Asus first EeePC)
- [not working atm - Full screen support (simply hit ALT+ENTER to toggle)]
- Easy to learn user interface
- Create your own gauges with XML or Java
- Press ESC to open the settings dialog
- Visit www.gaugebook.org for further info
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gaugebook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.